The City That Never Sleeps
Photobucket
SYAKIRRRRR. ☮




posted : Monday, June 1, 2009
title : -------

Haven posted since thursdae sia....lets see wat happened on those days.On fridae had ptc,then miss peng told my parents tt i am naughty n playful in class.Wat crab!Then did e learnin on tt dae.I forgot 2 do 1 maths quiz...Nxt dae,morning had madrasah till lyk 1,than went home.Stayed at home till abt 7 than went to tampines 1 for lyk my sixth time..HAHA.Went home at ard 11 n slept till lyk 1pm....Following dae,had mdrasah again till 12 o'clock than went to Zaki's house.We played soccer with grp of gangster but still won.Then,I went out 2 tampines mall with the 354 boyz n watch angel n demons.SO cool leh the movie!,feel like watchin it again.Then,went to Fie's house n lepak under his block till 9o'clock...Nxt dae,gt dance prac.I wasted 4 hours of my bloody life sia.Me n chin teng did notin n jus look at the rest do.So tired so i went home...n slept....