Hi ! Hi ! Hi ! Hi !
It's been awhile since i've updated this shit , imma busy boy y'know ^^
Hehe . Ohyeah , and since some people have been asking me to use Tumblr instead of Blogger , i think i will not be updating much here . I'll be using Tumblr more (:
Okay okay , enough ! So todayyyy huh . There was no ngaji !
Somehow , i was sad that there wasn't . Why ? You know , i know (:
Well , stayed at home for most of today . I read a book y'know ! HAHA ,
that's like sooo unbelievable :D
Went to Aunty's around 5pm , they're gonna go Haj next week .
My aunty makes the best epok-epok ! Hahaha , seriously .
It was really2 NICE ^^
Back home , i watched 8 straight episodes of How I Met Your Mother \m/
HAHA , OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW !
Its bloody hell hilarious , i can't stop watching it :D
okay , i am weird ><
Anyways anyways , next week will be so packed !
Trainings , tournaments , outings .
I'm so lazy , i wish i wasn't a Titan ^^ Hehe .
So tomorrow , maybe following her to get her haircut
at City Hall (:
Alright , uncle coming over here soon to watch Liverpool's game . I hope they win !
I have nothing else to say ,
soooo
GOODNIGHT .
love you always